Relax, and let us get you a better deal
Mortgage expert in refinance, loan purchase
Why is Roosevelt Mortgage Solutions LLC DBA 5 G Mortgage the best place to start when your client is considering purchasing a home or refinancing a mortgage?
- Our system is designed with over 20 years of experience in the mortgage
industry to specifically lower the cost to the borrower and provide a fast
qualification and approval process
- Roosevelt Mortgage Solutions LLC DBA 5 G Mortgage is a mortgage brokerage entity. This is the most efficient type of entity to service potential mortgage borrowers. We developed
over 20 lenders to choose from for our borrowers. Our lenders include
banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and large licensed mortgage
- In addition to our price advantage, we have developed a mortgage
origination technology, cultivated a customer-oriented culture, and expedited
the loan process with our intuitive, user-friendly technology
- Our systems use technology to put the borrower in control and eliminate
typical industry costs. We seek synergy with professional organizations
that can use us to benefit their clientele and themselves
- We consider all parties involved with Roosevelt Mortgage Solutions LLC DBA 5 G Mortgage in mortgage transactions
to be investors and we owe them a return
- We strive to earn the loyalty of all the entities we work with to provide the
borrower with a loan that will close quickly. These entities include lenders, title
companies, realtors and many more. If we are efficient it makes their work easier and
we gain their efficiencies in the process
Why so many lenders?
The mortgage industry is based on risk analysis science to develop
rates and other fees.
Not all lenders are equal in risk acceptance and some are advantaged or restricted by RESPA, resulting in increased overhead and inefficiencies.
Our working relationship with more than 15 trusted lenders allows Roosevelt Mortgage Solutions LLC DBA 5 G Mortgage to match the borrower with a lender that views their qualifications as a fit for their loan policies, giving the borrower the low rate at reasonable low cost they can get in the mortgage loan industry.
Our multiple lenders also allow us to offer all types of loans (FHA, VA, USDA, REVERSES, ARMS, CONSTRUCTION, and more) that best fit the borrower's needs.